The Special Resident Retiree’s Visa (SRRV) is issued by the Bureau of Immigration (BI) of the Republic of the Philippines under the Retirement Program of the Philippine Retirement Authority (PRA). It entitles the holder to multiple-entry privileges with the right to stay permanently/indefinitely in the Philippines.
The SRRV is a lifetime visa and its holders are exempt from Bureau of Immigration requirements. SRRV-holders are also eligible to work, study or invest in the Philippines.
Must be foreign nationals or former Filipino citizens who are at least 35 years old
SPOUSE must be legally married to the Principal Retiree.
CHILDREN must be legitimate or legally adopted by the Principal Retiree, unmarried and below 21 years old upon joining the program.
- Original valid Passport with valid /updated Temporary Visitor’s Visa;
- Accomplished PRA Application Form;
- Original valid Medical Clearance;
- Original valid Police Clearance from country of origin, and an additional NBI Clearance, if applicant has stayed in the Philippines for over 30 days from last date of entry;
- Photos (12 pieces, 2″x2″);
- SRR Visa deposit that is inwardly remitted;
- Marriage Certificate for joining dependent-spouse / Birth Certificate for joining dependent-child.
- Processing/Service (one-time)
- US$1,400.00 Principal applicant
- US$ 300.00 Dependent applicant
- Annual Fee of US$360.00 (for the Principal & 2 dependents)
Additional requirements may be requested depending on the SRR Visa Option to be chosen by the SRRV applicant.
The Medical and Police Clearances are valid up to 6 months from date of issuance.
All documents issued outside of the Philippines must be translated in English, if necessary, and authenticated by the Philippine Embassy/Consular Office nearest the applicant’s residence.
Visa Application Forms: