The Philippine Embassy in Ankara invites participants to join Sentro Rizal`s Quran Tinig (Patimpalak sa Pag Awit), an online singing competition that highlights the Filipino language through Original Pilipino Music (OPM), in celebration of the Buwan ng Wika this August.
- Who can join:
- Members of Filipino communities under the jurisdiction of the Philippine Embassy in Ankara
- Filipino migrants and their children
- Interested foreign nationals within the jurisdiction of the Philippine Embassy in Ankara
- Can be SOLO, DUET or GROUP performance, with minus one or live music accompaniment
- Participants should be wearing appropriate Filipino attire or Filipiniana
- Sing and record on video a performance of any Original Pilipino Music (OPM) sung in Filipino language.
- The entire performance should last for at least 2-5 minutes only, including introduction, if any
- The video must be -HD resolution in 1080p (1920x1080) or higher
-landscape MP4 format
-record in full screen 4:3 or widescreen 16:9 aspect
- Only ONE ENTRY per participant will be accepted
- Accomplish registration and video consent forms (granting NCCA permission to use their image (in video or photo form), audio, and performance in any online or print platform relevant to Sentro Rizal promotion and programs.
- Sentro Rizal-Ankara will officially transmit entries to Sentro Rizal Manila.
Criteria for judging:
Voice quality and Technique: 50%
Prizes (subject to Phılıppıne taxes and auditing regulations)
First Prize: Fifty Thousand Pesos (Php. 50,000)
Second Prize: Thirty Thousand Pesos (Php.30,000)
Third prize: Twenty Thousand Pesos (Php. 20,000)
2 Consolation prizes: Ten Thousand Pesos (Php.10,000) each
Winning entries will be posted on the social media accounts of Sentro Rizal and will be used in print and video materials relevant to the NCCA`s programs.